National Housing Bank (NHB), Delhi has released notification for the recruitment of the post of Executive Director (Special Grade). Suitable or eligible candidates can apply from 21-12-2017 to 22-01-2018.
Post Name:- Executive Director (Special Grade)
Pay Scale:- Rs 176800-224400/-
Age Limit:- 45-55 years
Qualification & Experience:- i) Graduate. ii) Minimum 20 years of relevant post-qualification experience, out of which minimum 15 years of experience in Financial Sectors/ Regulatory bodies in India with relevant experience in Credit/ Risk Management/ Regulation or Supervision.
Candidates have to pay a registration fee of Rs 1000/- by way of Demand Draft (DD) in National Housing Bank.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates should apply through application format.
- Attach self attested photocopies of necessary (supportive) documents and latest passport size photograph along with the application.
- Application should be sent to: The Deputy General Manager, Human Resource Department, National Housing Bank, 4th Floor, Core- 5A, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting and Personal Interview
- Wrong or incomplete application will be canceled/ rejected.
- Application through any other mode will be rejected.
- Bank has the right to cancel/ reject any application.
- Total number of vacancies may vary.
- Fee is non refundable.
Last Date:- 22-01-2018